Saturday, August 7, 2010

Overpass...

There's an overpass where the traffic sometimes backs up and comes to a complete standstill. It's really fun to try and get a few pictures when we're just sitting there waiting. Unfortunately the wait isn't too long so it can sometimes be a challenge to pull out the camera and take some pictures before the traffic starts to move. Looking out over the overpass reminds me of the song.... "I can see for miles and miles. I can see for miles and miles." I'm not sure if that is the name of the song but it's the definitely the truth, you CAN see for miles! (click on the picture for a better view) Guess that's why I love this certain overpass! It's one of the highest points in our area!!! : )

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Nice way to look at it. I crings everytime I go over it and pray there isn't a earth quake. It's so high I always picture my car plummiting off it and I have a huge fear of hights. You are BRAVE to take a picture of it.

Marianne Barker said...

Nice! Like the new blog too.