Thursday, August 5, 2010

Changing Color...

This little guy has been living outside in the front yard for sometime. I love to see if he's perched on a particular black pole sunning himself. About a week ago Scott came in from outside and told me he's out there again. So you know me.....just had to grab the camera and take some close ups of him. These photos are straight out of the camera, no editing. One thing I love about this lizard is that minute he's brown and the next a beautiful green... all depending on his environment. I especially love the blue color surrounding his eyes! If you click on the picture you can see it closer. I think he's the coolest little thing and really good to let me get really close to capture these shots. (I'm thinking the reason why I could get so close was because I had a green colored shirt on.... guess I sort of blended in with the bushes right behind him that he hides in!! Now wouldn't that have been something if he jumped on me to get away from the camera!! ) Speaking of lizard....maybe I'll go take a peek and see if he's out there right now sunning himself! : )

1 comment:

Marianne Barker said...

Sorry, but "cute" and "lizard" are mutually exclusive terms in my mind.