Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Wiley" Coyote...

We had a fun treat this morning hanging around in my sister- and brother-in-law's backyard . Scott asked me to come downstairs right away and bring my camera. I was kind of curious as to why he wanted me to do this. This is what I found. Wow, how cool! I've never been this close to a wild coyote. Gosh, it was so much fun to take pictures of him. We decided to call animal control to have them get it out of the backyard since the house is in a neighborhood at the end of the street. The coyote left in a big hurry........but........ you'll never guess what!! Tonight he slipped through the bars on the gate and is back hiding in the bushes again.......what in the world makes him want to stay here in this backyard?!! Hopefully more pictures tomorrow!


No comments: