Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chihuly Glass...

This was an impressive gallery that we saw last night. Everything is for sale and oh so pretty! Pictures can't really describe how beautiful everything looked.........you have to be there to experience it. His work is in the ceiling of the Bellagio's main hallway when you walk in the entrance.




This blue color was so awesome!! I wanted to take home everything there!!! Well, at least I got pictures....cheaper that way!!





Scott asked how much this piece (see photo below) sold for.................. $450,000.00!! I asked how they shipped it. I was told it would be disassembled to ship and then put back together at your house! This was really huge, probably 10 feet high or more......but absolutely awesome looking!! I loved it....guess for that price I would have to love it! Right?

No comments: