Monday, March 16, 2009

Beautiful Day Outside...

Wow, it has been an absolutely beautiful day outside today. It's been in the high 70's to low 80's. Last week we had lots of rain (which was really needed) but the weather was really cold and damp, well at least for here in TX. We had the heater going most of last week. Well, not only did I think it was a lovely today but I'm guessin our cat Mr. Bo thought so too. He sure seemed to love being outside laying and rolling out on the back porch. I tried to get some pictures of him since I think he's so darn cute but found photographing animals isn't necessarily easy since they like to move a lot. When you think you may get a good picture and ready to snap a shot, well think again. Patience is definitely needed when taking pictures of some animals, especially Mr. Bo!Afterwards, I went out in the front yard and found this cute little squirrel running around through the trees. Guess he needed a rest and was enjoying the day too. It was really easy to take his picture especially when he decided to just hang out. I took this photo with my zoom lense. Wonder what he was thinking as he watched me taking his picture. Little did he know that this was going to be put on a blog and would be viewed by people from miles away!

Also had to get a picture of my little dog, Keito. I think he has an awfully cute face even though he needs to go to the groomers and get a haircut. One thing is for sure he poses well for pictures unlike Mr. Bo! He also seemed to be enjoying the warm weather today.And last, I got this picture of a couple of ducks swimming out in the pond. They looked so peaceful and content out there.............
.........what a beautiful day!!

2 comments:

Warth Family said...

What the heck, I remember leaving a comment on this one a while ago. Not sure what happenend to it. The kids want to come see Grandma and Papa's farm. Keito is lookin kinda old now. I have to admit, I got a bit homesick looking at these pictures!

Lynn said...

Hey, I just fixed the setting on this so posts should show up right away. Keito looks so scruffy. He needs a haircut badly!Yeah, he'll be 10 this summer. Can't believe he's that old but then you'd never know it..he still runs all over the place, non stop!