Monday, September 27, 2010

Unicorn Song...

Today I came to the realization that I need to remember my age and that everyone is not the same age. It's something I rarely even think about. Yesterday I was teaching my sunbeam class (with the help of another woman) and the lesson was about being kind to animals. We talked about how Noah took all kinds of animals on the ark. One little child asked "did he take all of them?" I said "he took every kind", and then turn to my helper with my lesson papers close to my face and whispered to her, "except for the unicorn" and then smiled. She had this look on her face that told me she didn't get it. Thinking about it today I had to call her hoping she didn't think I was a crazy woman. I asked if she'd ever hear the song, you know the unicorn song. She didn't know it. I realized she probably wasn't even been born when the unicorn song was played on the radio years ago. It was played over and over on all the popular stations!! So, of course I had to send her a link to the song so she could hear it. Sure glad I got that cleared up!!! Here's the link if you'd like to listen to it! : )




1 comment:

Marianne Barker said...

I knew what song you were talking about without even clicking on it....now it's stuck in my head. Thanks.....haha