Thursday, December 3, 2009

Adobe Lightroom...

I'm no expert at photo editing but I sure love the difference of what Adobe Lightroom does to enhance photos. Here's a few pictures I took recently and was amazed at the difference it made with the color in each of them. (mmm, those rolls look good right now!) The colors are so much more alive and vibrant. Take a look at the popcorn machine and also the scarecrow in my previous post, they weren't edited. There's a really big difference between the pictures. I've also come to realize that through photography one has a whole new way of looking at the world around them and what a difference photo editing can do!!

(Ok, that was totally crazy to be uploading "food" pictures on my blog this late at night wishing for some of those rolls and fruit salad......thank goodness they long gone, those evil Thanksgiving side dishes!!).

No comments: