Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another Baby Shower Game...

I do have to say I experienced the most interesting baby shower game tonight that I have ever seen. Over years of going to hundreds of showers and playing all sorts of games this is one I really liked. (oh how I love unique things plus no "thinking" involved!!) The hostess had everyone bring their purse to the scale to be weighed and the heaviest purse would win a prize. My purse came in second...........I also received a prize............oh yeah, it was CHOCOLATE!! Never dreamed that one could win a prize for carrying around a heavy purse..............just thought it would be a sore arm!!



3 comments:

Warth Family said...

Great game, we did the same thing for our RS Birthday Party. We gave prizes for the heaviest, lightest, and then several other prizes for odd items. It was a lot of fun! So how much did your purse weigh in at anyhow?

Lynn said...

It was somewhere around five pounds! Would have been heavier but I left my makeup at home that night. I usually always carry it in my purse. It was really fun to see how much everyone's purse weighed. The lady who won said she usually carries one pound weights in her purse but took them out before coming to the party. The hostess said the heaviest purse she ever weighed was around (if I remembered correctly) was 28 pounds! WOW!!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!! My mom's purse feels like it weighs 10 pounds some days...(and i wouldn't doubt that it actually might)