Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Banana Bread...

My husband is such a great cook and makes the best banana bread I have ever tasted. I thought my recipe was good until I tried his bread. Oh my gosh, no other compares!

Here's a couple of pictures of our friend's baby (New Year's Eve)..........his dad gave him some of Scott's banana bread when we were at their house. He was all happy and content until he ran out. As you can see in the second picture he was a little upset when his tray was empty.......just look at his face....poor little guy. That's what I feel like when it's all gone too, little Jesse!!


2 comments:

Marianne Barker said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's crying because Scott's wielding a cheese cutter over his head! Just kidding... Scott's banana bread is Jesse's most favorite food!